Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's National Scrapbook Day

And look - I have some scrapbook pages to show to celebrate! WOOT! I mean, how long has it been anyway? You only get photos, because I'm not at home right now. My friend Susan invited me over to scrapbook. She's hosting a "cyber crop" on Scrapy Land, complete with webcams, live posting, bingo, games... we're super high tech around here, eh?


I did some Bubba pages. This is him at 20 minutes old. It says, "Who do we think we are? We made a whole new person."

Bubba in his Hawaiian shirt.

This one I did before, but I redid the journaling because I thought it stunk. I like this much better. I also have two other pages that are partially done that I (hopefully) will finish at home. They are also Bubba related.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.