Saturday, May 16, 2009

Say what?

(photo taken last month while waiting for the doctor)

When we go to playgroup, all the babies around his age that are babbling either say DADADADADA or MAMAMAMAMA. My child says his own name - BUBUBUBUBUH! LOL! So today, I had him sitting on the bed while I was doing my hair and he was just chattering away. I hear "BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH MA MA!" which of course, makes me immediately stop what I'm doing and to over to where he is.

"MA MA? Is that what you said? MA MA!" I exclaimed to him.

"MA MA!" he agreed with me.

Seriously? I could have DIED from the happy. Now, of course, I know it was probably just more baby babble, but still, to hear that come out in his cute little voice...

That just made my day. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.