Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three Months!!!

Holy crap, that went by fast!

That's right, my little man is three months old today. Happy Birthday, Bubba! To celebrate, we did the customary photoshoot. I literally JUST took these photos a few minutes ago, so they're horribly unedited. Normally I do all that before posting, but I have to go jump in the shower so we can go watch the Cardinals.

Man, the Cardinals in the playoffs THIS close to the Super Bowl. Who would have ever guessed?

Anywho, here's the benchmark photo with Uglydoll:

Up close and personal. I love how he wrinkles up his forehead like that. He looks like a little old man.

And of course, every mom needs the nekkid baby butt photos with which to torture their children once they hit the teenage years:

That's a dang linty blanket. Thank God for Photoshop!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.