Friday, January 16, 2009

Rock and ROLL, baby!

We now interrupt this blog to bring you this breaking news story...



OM-freaking-G!!!

Can you believe it? We've been "playing" roll over practice for a couple of days, but I didn't expect him to get it that fast. After he did it the first time, I ran, grabbed the camera, and prayed he would do it again. It took a few minutes, but he did! I'm so excited for my little man. I showered him with kisses and praise. Then, I scooped him up so we could go upload the video so Daddy and everyone else could watch.

Which is when he promptly spit up all over me. Perhaps just a smidgen TOO much rolling over today?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! My baby is 4 days younger and isn't anywhere near there. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.