Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Photos

Last night my husband was goofing off at the coatrack by the front door. I didn't think anything of it, until he went into the bedroom and came out carrying his leather coat. Since he only wears it when we go somewhere (he has a fleece lined, green nylon one for walking the dogs and running to the store), I finally had to ask him what was up. His response?

"I have an idea."


He took everything down that wasn't a jacket. Here, in a nutshell, is my family. From left to right: Mr. F, Miss M, Bubba, Leila, and Gidget. You can see Leila is still slightly bigger than the baby, but not for long!

Yesterday it was 72 freaking degrees here. It's so unfair. I haven't even gotten to wear a sweater yet! Some folks are glad to see it warm up already, but not me. I say, the sooner it hits 70, the sooner it will hit 110. I am not looking forward to that!

To mourn winter's passing, I made a pot of Italian Meatball soup for dinner last night. To be completely honest, I'll probably not stop making soup because the weather is warm. It was just an excuse. I think Bubba agreed:


See how helpful he is?

Speaking of Bubba, the hair on the top part of his hair is starting to get thicker and fill in. Tham means now I can do this:


It's got a part and everything!

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.