Monday, January 12, 2009

You gotta stand for something!

Bubba learned a new trick this weekend:



We were playing the ups and downs game that I learned from the Baby Center website. I pulled him up into the sitting position, and then, out of curiosity, lifted his arms a bit higher. Sure enough, he dug his heels into my belly and straightened his legs, lifting himself into a standing position! He was so proud of himself! He was all grins and drool. This is now his favorite game.

You like how my husband made the video and didn't tell me that I had one piece of hair sticking up through the whole thing?

Here's another one shot from the side, so you can see him lifting himself. He still needs a lot of my help, obviously, but he can support weight on those chunky little legs of his now!



(Ugh, please ignore the gross looking water stain on the arm of the couch. Gidget got sick there, and I tried to clean it and only succeeded in leaving a giant water mark/stain there instead. Ah, the joys of pet ownership!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.