Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bubba's First Christmas (Photo with Santa)

Today, we took Bubba to the mall to get his picture taken with Santa.

I just love how chill he looks, like "Whaaaaat? I'm just hangin' with my homie here; maybe you know him?" Dang that's a cute baby!

We had to do it twice, because the first time the photographer cut off the top of Santa's head in every photo. Luckily the girl who was printing the pictures was really nice about it. I have a feeling if that surly photographer (and I'm using that term loosely) was in charge, it would have been a "take it or leave it" situation.

Little man was so good! He didn't whimper or cry or act fussy at all. I've been really looking forward to doing this since forever! Seriously, holidays are one of the biggest perks of having kids if you ask me. I looked forward to getting to dress up a child of my own for photos on Santa's knee every year when I'd see the kids in the mall, and how excited they get. Something about their innocence, and excitement, and the magic of it all makes me feel all gooey and warm and happy inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.