Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aw...

Guess who looks like mama?
I realized that I had seen baby pictures of my husband, but he hadn't seen any of me. Probably because I don't HAVE very many of me. I remembered posting this one on my blog last year, so I pulled it up to show him. That baby is me, thirty one years ago this month, sitting on my grandpa's lap.

Although it's a really cruddy picture, you can't tell me you don't see the resemblance!

I will say though, Sawyer definitely has his father's mouth - it's one of the first things I noticed about him after he was born. My husband has his mother's mouth. That was one of the first things I noticed about her when we first met. (Yeah, I'm weird like that.) Sawyer also has his father's eyelashes, and upon much consideration from both of us, I'm pretty sure he has his nose as well.

He has my coloring, fat cheeks, and eyes. Isn't genetics fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.