Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's all about the belly

So, some of my maternity portraits were put up today on Angelina's website. We got some really good shots.

A blue bow, for our little boy.


I think this is my favorite one so far. We don't really have nice photos of us as a couple, so I love this. I have to me honest though, I'm a bit horrified by my extra chin. I don't usually look down in photos for this reason. BLAH stupid fat chin messing up my pretty picture!

And yes, we did buy matching shirts for this, because we're nerds and that's just what nerds do.

Doesn't he have pretty eyes? I hope Sawyer gets his pretty green eyes instead of my poopy brown ones. Poor kid and my dominant genes!


Don't we look all cute and happy here?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.