Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Little Helper

Random photo of little man in the bath last night

We were watching Couples Retreat when the Bubs decided that he was going to be, literally, in a pissy mood. I picked him up to try and get him to settle down, and I said to my husband, oh, well, he needs a new diaper. He told me that he'd change the baby in a minute.

Well a minute came and went, and neither of us moved, and the baby was still grouchy. Finally, I took off his pants and diaper to try and get him to quit fussing, because as anyone with a toddler can tell you, they LOVE nekkid time.

Sure enough, the boy climbed off my lap and proceeded to run happy laps around the apartment while pausing occasionally to see how far he could stretch his junk.

It's alarming how far it will stretch, actually.

I told my husband that I was going to go put a diaper on him, and he said no, he would do it. Well, you guessed it, we both sat there not moving. It had only been a couple of minutes, after all. No biggie.

Then the baby came into the living room, plucked an old hand towel out of the basket of clean laundry that was being folded as we watched the movie, and ran out of the room again. We looked at each other and both of us finally jumped up to follow him.

That baby had peed on the rug in my scraproom and was trying to blot it up with the towel!

I thought I might die laughing. I guess he's seen us clean spilled water from the dog's dish and dog pee off the kitchen floor a few times and made the connection. Gross, but cute and funny.

Potty training is going to be a LAFF RIOT.

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Blogger Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Your comment had me cracking me up lol and girl how are you up so late all the time

 
At March 13, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Blogger Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Hey girl!! Yes we were there today but the 3 of us have mid-afternoon nappers so we had to go a tad earlier. Trey goes down at 12:30-hopefully I see you at one soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.