Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Scrap

I made a bunch of dailies yesterday to cheer myself up. Here are the baby related ones:

Positive Pregnancy Test!!!


Ultrasound pic. My handwriting and more ancient Chatterbox stickers.
So, after I did those, I looked about and found the picture of the ultrasound that I enlarged and printed out. I haven't done an actual page in a while so I was like, what the heck?

Bubba's baby book is now up to date, with a grand total of two layouts. I rock.

Got the title off a tshirt I was going to buy but was too tight (and it was a MATERNITY shirt!!!). I ran out of "e" stickers, so I used my Crop A Dile to punch a hole in a "c" sticker...can you tell? The heart I cut freehand. I love that particular shade of red Bazzill. So pretty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.